The TTTP Journal is an international scientific journal published in English language with both electronic and printed versions.
The aim and scope of the Traffic and Transport Theory and Practice (TTTP) Journal is:
- Provide international dissemination of knowledge and contributions to the science and practice in the field of traffic and transportation
- Promote and exchange information and knowledge in the transportation research arena and its application
- Explore the new trends in development and invention related to the efficiency, reliability, safety and economically and ecologically sustainable transportation
TTTP provides conditions and positive environment for the new idea promotion, exchange research results and achievements accomplished by the scientific community from academia and transportation industry.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Categorized by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development and is in the second category,
- the journal is categorized in the following databases: ROAD - Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources (Directory of scientific serial publications of open access), Crossref.org, Doisrpska.
Index Copernicus Value (ICV) for 2018 =92,52
Index Copernicus Value (ICV) for 2019 =78,02
Index Copernicus Value (ICV) for 2020 =82,53
Index Copernicus Value (ICV) for 2021 =85,12